Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Tag! I'm it!

Well, I saw this tag thing on Skipper's blog, and it was fun to read. She tagged me, so hopefully you'll have fun too.

4 Jobs I've Had:
-1st grade teacher at Westfield Elementary
-Trainer at Convergys
-Telemarketer at Convergys
-Copier at CopyTec

4 Movies I Can Always Watch:
-A Lot Like Love
-John Tucker Must Die
-Any Harry Potter
-Oceans 11, 12 and 13

4 Places I've Lived
-American Fork
-Pleasant Grove
-Provo
-Germany...I was there for a month, does that count?

4 TV Shows I Enjoy
-Friends (I have all 10 seasons on DVD and I watch them non-stop...I'm a little bit of a fan)
-NCIS
-Law and Orders
-That 70's Show

4 Foods I Love
-Rocky Road Ice Cream
-Steak
-Spaghetti
-Watermelon

4 Websites I visit:
-Friends Blogs
-Hotmail
-Wellsfargo
-Bank of American Fork

4 Places I'd Rather Be Right Now
-Oregon Coast
-Disneyland...or any other amusement park
-Pueto Vierta, Mexico
-7 peaks...or any other water park

2 comments:

McKenna Gordon said...

HEY You didn't tag anyone else! But your floors look awesome.

Losee's said...

Oops! McKenna and Allison...I tag you!