Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Gavin and Braxton walking back from the Chocolate Factory
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
1. Is an awesome husband. He is very caring and giving, and always tries to make me happy. He always tells me he loves me.
2. Is a great dad. He loves to spend time with his boys. Yesterday I came home from work, and Casey was suppose to be studying, but said he was getting too distracted with Kyson because Kyson was so happy, Casey just wanted to sit and play with him.
3. Changes his fair share of diapers
4. Thinks it is funny to tickle me and the kids to death..
5. Even though he loves his computer games, he knows how to balance his game time and family time.
6. Works hard both at work and at school. His class he is taking right now, he has 102%!
7. Works hard at home. It may take him a while to get a project done, but he will get it done perfectly.
8. Has a strong testimony
9. Fulfills his church callings.
10. Is a great example of humility.
Casey turned the BIG 30 on the 17th. Casey HATES birthdays, and wanted no presents or a party, but I cheated and got him a popcorn maker he wanted. It tastes just like the movie theater popcorn! Gavin loves it just as much as Casey, and here are some pictures of when we first popped some popcorn. Gavin was so excited the whole time, and every day since then, insists on making more popcorn!
Friday, October 16, 2009
I love the yellow leaves on this tree. It isn't our tree, but it sure likes to dump its leaves on our lawn! I love this tree. It is an Autumn Maple, and looked better 2 days ago, but I didn't get out in time to get pictures. But it is still pretty.
Friday, October 09, 2009
Little Kyson started crawling this week. He has been close for a while. Today I noticed him crawling, and I got all excited and told Casey, and he just said, "Yah, I know, he has been doing that for a couple of days now." What? I missed my baby's first crawling steps??? I have been so busy this week with Parent Teacher Conferences, field trips, etc. that Casey has been playing Mr. Mom and at least he was there to see him crawl for the first time. Here is a cute little video clip. Such a big boy!
Wednesday, October 07, 2009
-Is SO close to crawling. I thought for sure he would be crawling by now, probably soon!
-Laughs when he is tickled, especially under his chin
-Kicks his legs when he is really excited.
-Loves his new cousin, William. He kept watching him and wanted to touch him.
-Loves the dogs
-Eats rice cereal, squash and peas and loves it.
-Has 2 teeth on the bottom
-Weighs 13lbs 10 oz and is 25.2 inches.