Friday, November 09, 2007

Rubber ducky, your the one!

Gavin's favorite time of the day is bathtime. He loves his rubber ducky, and can play with it for a long time. Sometimes, he plays so long, by the time I am ready to wash him, the water has gotten cold! It is fun to see him play with his duck. It always slips out of his hands, and so he will spend a long time trying to get it back. Then he gets all excited once he catches his ducky.

He forgot about his ducky for a second because he saw me with the camera. Reaching for his ducky...
Almost....
Yay! He got it!

2 comments:

McKenna Gordon said...

Okay, am I so dumb? It just now dawned on me that maybe I should let C sit up in the tub. I still lay him down for his baths. DUH!!

These pictures are so cute. C has a green rubber ducky just like that.

Losee's said...

haha...your so funny Kenna! He'll love sitting up! Give it a try!