Sunday, February 17, 2008

Friends

I had a fun weekend hanging out with friends. On Friday, I went to dinner with my girl friends to Bajios. It was good to see everyone and get caught up with everything that is going on.

On Saturday we went to Kristine and Andrew Davis's and played guitar hero. I thought I was doing pretty good, until I played against Mat and Drew....I have to practice so I can beat them! It was a lot of fun to see Joe and Debbie Davis's baby, Abigail, and Gavin play together.

Brynn, Alli, Stacy, AnnDee, Skipper, Annie and Liz Gavin and Abigail
Don't you love those big blue eyes?
Plays like his mom....with the tongue sticking out!

1 comment:

McKenna Gordon said...

Oh man, I missed Guitar Hero! I was mad that I couldn't go. One day's notice wasn't soon enough for us :( We already had plans that couldn't be changed.