Sunday, May 03, 2009

Kyson's Blessing

Casey gave Kyson a beautiful blessing today at church. After, we had both our families over for breakfast (Casey's family) and lunch (my family). We were really worried about the weather, because our place is so small, I didn't want everyone crammed into the house. But the weather was great, and it was nice to sit out and enjoy it.

My mom knit Kyson's blessing outfit. Kylie pushing Gavin
Kylie looked so adorable in her pretty dress and curly hair.
Great-grandma Spence holding Kyson.Grandma Deana holding Kyson.
Gavin is such a good eater. I fed him breakfast before church, then he had breakfast when Casey's family came over, and then he insisted on eating lunch a little while later.
Alicia holding Kyson...she is expecting her own little bean in October


1 comment:

Kat and Steve said...

Congrats you guys! You have such a cute little family. Kyson looks like he's grown a lot since I saw you guys last.