Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Kyson is 7 months!

I love that it is starting to get cold! I have a few little knit outfits my mom has made for Gavin and his cousins, so now Kyson gets to take the turn to wear them. I love seeing him all snuggled up warm. I thought I'd take a few pictures, and realized he is already 7 months, and I haven't done his monthly post yet! Here is what Kyson is doing at 7 months:

-Is SO close to crawling. I thought for sure he would be crawling by now, probably soon!
-Laughs when he is tickled, especially under his chin
-Kicks his legs when he is really excited.
-Loves his new cousin, William. He kept watching him and wanted to touch him.
-Loves the dogs
-Eats rice cereal, squash and peas and loves it.
-Has 2 teeth on the bottom
-Weighs 13lbs 10 oz and is 25.2 inches.





No comments: