Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Family Pictures

We had our talented friend Kristine take our family pictures in my parent's backyard. I love love love how they turned out! Thanks Kristine!

If you notice, Gavin has a VERY grumpy face. It was pretty hot, and the kids were not too happy about having to sit, while the trampoline was just right there!
My brother and sisters, Alicia, Logan and Autumn. I am so lucky to have them in my life. I learn so much from each of them.
Smith Family
Jackman Family
Camille and Logan
I love this picture! Good thing we did pictures of the kids a month ago. They were done! Gavin is looking over my shoulder now as I am posting these, and he said, "Mom, I don't want to lay in the grass." I love how he remembers hating taking this picture!

3 comments:

Kristine said...

I'm so glad you like them!!

Ashleigh said...

Your pictures are so cute! You look gorgeous Brynn!

Kirsten said...

The pictures look great. Your family is adorable. And you really look so pretty Brynn!