Monday, October 18, 2010

Bear Lake

Over Fall Break I went with my family to our condo in Bear Lake. It was so much fun to be there with almost everyone. We were missing a few husbands, because even though the rest of us have work/school off, not everyone does, so Casey, Doug and Bob were stuck at home working. We missed them, but still enjoyed being with family.

On our way up to Bear Lake, we stopped off at the Children's Treehouse Museum in Ogden. Gavin of course found the trains, and could have spent the whole time there...



We did many fun things at the condo including swimming...
"I not scared mom!"-Gavin (he was so proud he could walk around without floaties, and then he slipped and was "scared" and had to put the floaties on. Kyson was so cute walking around in his.

We spent a lot of time at the park...thanks to Uncle Logan or Grandpa Bill who would take them all there!



The 5 "big" kids making a train: Gavin, Damon, Kyson (yes! He is finally a big kid...or at least he thinks he is) Kylie and Braxton.
We loved spending time with Grandma...
and riding the Suri's


wrestling Uncle Logan
And snuggling with Aunt Camille
On our way out of town, we did actually go see the lake for a few minutes.





And get a famous Raspberry Shake

On the way home we stopped at the Aeorospace Museum to see the big planes. Gavin loved it.


Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for the great trip!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great weekend! I've never heard of the museum, but it looked like a blast. We'll have to give it a shot.

Audrey Spence said...

Fun pics! I really need to go to Bear Lake sometime. My parents said I went once when I was little but I've heard its gorgeous up there! Looks like you guys had a blast!

Unknown said...

How fun! Your kids are so stinkin cute!