Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend

I had a wonderful Mother's Day Weekend! I started it off by going shopping in Park City with my girlfriends and then spending the night in Midway with them. We had so much fun talking and eating out, shopping and oh, talking some more. It has been a long time since I have stayed up so late! Thanks Stacy for putting this together!

Stacy and Annie, and you can't see baby Gabe, but he was there too. He was such a good baby, we kept forgetting there was a baby there!
Ashleigh, Alli and AnnDee
AnnDee, Kirsten and Stacy
Alli, Ashleigh and I sharing a bed
Me, AnnDee, Ashley and Ashleigh
On Mother's Day Casey spoiled me and made dinner, and it was SO GOOD. I had grilled fish, and he had the roast. We have been having fun with our rotissery.

3 comments:

Kristine said...

That sounds like a blast! What a fun thing to do!

Kat and Steve said...

How fun! It's amazing what a little girl time will do for you sanity! And props to Casey for making such an awesome mother's day dinner.

Ashleigh said...

Sooo much fun!