Monday, March 12, 2012

Back to Life

I feel like I have been holed up in the house for 6 weeks! It has been nice, but now it is time to get back into the real world. I started teaching lessons, going back to work and going to church all in the same week. I survived, and it felt great to be back! I would have felt like I wasted my break if I didn't get two things done: finishing Kyson's quilt and getting Adalyn's room put together. So, pretty much the last 2 weeks of my break was spent on those two things, but I got it done!

Here is Kyson's quilt...


We went "puppy" themed because Gavin's quilt was "puppy" themed..
I also did vinal lettering for their names...


Now on to Adalyn's room. I wanted to keep the "animal" theme because I had got a few cute animal stuff when the boys had the nursery, and I didn't want to give it up!

Here is her name on the wall



Suppose to have a picture...

2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Cute rooms! I love those quilts you made! You are talented my friend!

Unknown said...

I love the rooms, especially the way you did Adalyn's name. So cute!