Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I'm sorry


 So, I am going to apologize now for the excess of pictures I'll probably be posting.  Here are some pictures I took at my parent's house when we went there on Father's Day.  I am having so much fun with my new camera and learning how to use it.  I still have a lot to learn, but I have been so amazed how much of a difference a DSLR camera makes!

 My parents
 Here is my brother, Logan with his sweet baby Sadie.  This is his first Father's Day. He is such a cute daddy.




 My sister Alicia is expecting her little girl next month! 

 My wonderful Dad.
 Damon-age 8

Kylie - age 6
William - age 2
 Sadie-9 months


 Avery - 6 months  She is such a photogenic baby.  I love those big eyes and beautiful lips
 Bailey Bean - age 2
 Braxton- Age 7
 My little Gav
 My parent's recently moved, here is their new home. 

No comments: