Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Merry Christmas to us!


 We had a little surprise come a week and a half early. Our little Liam Jackson Losee was born on December 5 at 4:58 am.  He was 5 lbs and 15 oz and 18 inches long.  I went to bed that night just fine, and woke up an hour later with a contraction, and then they kept getting closer and closer together.  We went to the hospital around 3:00 and I was dialating so fast that I ended up having a spinal block instead of an epideral and was already at 10 when I finally got it!  I was in so much pain, it was so nice to finally have some relief!  Pushing took longer because he was face up, so I was glad to have the spinal block.  We are so in love with this little boy.  He has been such a GOOD baby.  He sleeps really well.  He is doing much better at eating as well, he just keeps falling asleep!  His siblings are so in love with him as well.  Gavin is very curious and asks a lot of questions.  Kyson thinks he is "such a cutie!" and Adalyn loves to give him hugs and hold him.








1 comment:

Audrey Spence said...

What a fun early Christmas present! Too cute! Congrats!