Monday, April 09, 2012

Easter Morning

We woke up to some sad news on Easter Morning. My sweet Grandma Spence passed away. I have always been close to my Grandma and have wonderful memories of her. Over the last 9 months, she has been living with my parents and at a rehab center near here, so it has been great to be able to see her often. I will miss her very much, but I am grateful that she passed away in her sleep, with hopefully no pain.

She spent many years taking care of my Grandpa, and her mother, my Great Grandma, and I am so happy she can now be reunited with them. I am so grateful for the Plan of Salvation and the knowledge I have that we can still see our loved ones again. I am also grateful for the sealing ordinance to be sealed with our families forever. I am also grateful for my Savior who died for us and made this all possible.
And just because they are so cute, here are some Easter pictures...Kyson was also dressed up, but didn't want to get his pictures taken...too busy playing!




No comments: