Monday, April 30, 2012

Spring Break


I had a little taste of what summer would be like during this Spring Break.  We had such good weather, I wanted to get out and enjoy it.  On Monday, Casey went with us to Thanksgiving Point, Children's Garden, and we spent the afternoon there.  On Tuesday, we took a walk to the Highland Glen and fed the ducks and played on the playground.  On Wednesday, we went to Thanksgiving Point, again, (putting good use to my pass!) and got many beautiful pictures with the tulips.  Then Thursday the weather turned cold, so we went shopping to H&M (one of my favorite stores!) and then Friday we went to Tooele for my Grandma's funeral, which was still a nice day.  It was a great week and summer can't get here fast enough!






No, my dad doesn't beat my mom.  She slipped at work and broke her wrist and her elbow...keep in mind they are moving and she is having to pack up their whole house!  Not the best timing!





I love this new part to Thanksgiving Point.  They will have life size statues of Christ all over. It was so neat to see the few they already have done.



This was our walk in the Children's Garden...





My Grandma's funeral.  All her children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren

1 comment:

Camille Spence said...

That picture of Gavin holding Adalyn and smiling so big needs to be printed and framed!! It is so darling!! He just loves his little sister so much, it melts my heart!

Also, look at all those babies in the family picture at Grandma's funeral!! What a legacy that sweet lady left!