Saturday, June 21, 2008

Fun at Grandma and Papa's!

Gavin has so much fun visitng both sets of Grandparent's. We have been spending a lot of time with my mom because she is babysitting Damon and Kylie while Alicia and Bob are in DC with my dad. We spent a lot of time outside in the playhouse, on the truck, on the tramp or in the pool. I don't remember our backyard being so much fun when I was a kid. All I remember is having to do yardwork! These grandkids have it so easy!

Here is Gavin washing the dishes...he loves the little playhouse
Here are the kids playing on the truck...
Gavin loves "driving" the truck. Logan and my dad built this truck...isn't it cute!
Can you believe it? Gavin is actually in the water! He liked playing with Damon and Kylie, so when he saw they were in the water, he hopped right on in!

No comments: