Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Swimming!

Unlike most people, I was so excited for this 90 degree weather so I could spend time at the pool. We have a membership at the AF pool, and I have been waiting for some good summer weather, so we could go and enjoy the cool water. I have a feeling we'll be spending a lot of time here! Gavin did pretty good. He is like me, and is a wimp when it comes to cold water, so he and I just hung out in the shallow area. Maybe when Uncle Logan comes home from his mission (IN 9 DAYS!!!), he'll get Gavin out there splashing around.
Jess, Brielle, Autumn and Braxton playing at the pool



1 comment:

Aubrie said...

How fun! We had a season pass at Seven Peaks last summer and went at least twice a week! Devrie LOVED the water. And WOW...I can't believe your brother comes home soon! It doesn't seem like it's been two years already, but everyone who's not family always says that :)