Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day Casey!

Gavin and I had fun spoiling Casey today. Casey is such a wonderful Dad to Gavin, and a great husband to me, we had to make his day special. Gavin's first presant was that he played in his crib until 9:00 this morning, so that Casey could sleep in. Then we made him is favorite breakfast...pancakes. I was so excited to have Casey open his presants from Gavin and I. We surprised Casey and got him a Miter Saw, which he wasn't expecting at all. At church, Gavin's next presant to Dad was that he was really good and went to nursery, so Dad could actually sit and enjoy the lessons. Later, we went and visited our families and wished our Dad's a Happy Father's Day.

I am so lucky to be blessed with a great father, a great father-in-law and a great husband. Happy Father's Day Casey, Bill and Floyd! We love you very much!




1 comment:

Ashfrin said...

Cute baby and I'm glad you had a good Father's Day.