Monday, October 03, 2005

The Big News

This was a nice relaxing weekend, with a suprising announcement. On Friday, I was up in West Jordan at Autumn's school helping her with her 1st grade class. Right after I was done helping her, I went to Alicia and Bob's, who live real close, to visit. Alicia and Damonhad to play in the talent show that night for their ward, and so they were going to practice performing infront of me. Damon was so cute, up there with his recorder playing away!

The big announcement was on Sunday. We had all gone over to my parents house to have Sunday Dinner. Alicia had brought pictures that she had just developed and wanted us to look through them. As we were looking through them, we saw a picture of her getting an ultrasound, and then another picture saying that they were expecting their baby girl in February. She is 4 1/2 months along and we all had no idea! We are excited to have a little baby real soon!

No comments: