Sunday, April 02, 2006

Conference Weekend

This was such a relaxing weekend for me. I have been really busy this past week doing my student teaching for this semester. We go out for 3 weeks each semester and teach out in the schools. I am at Farrer Elementary teaching 4th grade. I have been having a lot of fun, but this is the week where we have taught most of our lessons. So I was excited to have a weekend of sleeping in and relaxing watching conference.

On Saturday we had dinner at my parents house and then while the boys were at the Priesthood session, we watched a movie and made fruit pizza. On Sunday we went to Casey's parent house and had pizza there in between sessions.

I am excited for this next week because I will be having my second Spring Break. A couple of weeks ago we had Spring Break through UVSC, and then now that I am out student teaching, the school I am at also has their Spring Break.

No comments: