Thursday, October 18, 2007

Happy Birthday Casey!

Yesterday it was Casey's 28th birthday. We had friends and family over for his favorite carrot cake with cream cheese frosting, and icecream. He got a few gift cards from Wal-mart and Wingers, his mom is making him a quilt, and I got him a movie and "Harry Potter Scene It" (we are huge Harry Potter fans).

We joke around that Casey's birthday is really on October 19th, because when Casey and I had first started dating seriously, I was asking Casey when his birthday was, and he wouldn't tell me. I then went to our friend Mat Pledger and asked him what Casey's birthday was. Mat knew that Casey wasn't telling me his birthday, so to be funny, he told me his birthday was on October 19th. So I believed him! On his real birthday, I went over to Casey's house, and all of his friends were there, so I quickly asked Floyd if today was Casey's birthday. He of course told me it was, but thought it was weird that I didn't know when my boyfriend's birthday was!
I saw this on Stacy's blog and thought it was appropriate since it was just Casey's birthday:

My husband...What is his name? Casey Jay Losee

How long have you been together? Well, I have known Casey for many years, but we started dating in March of 2003.

Who eats more? Definantly Casey...especially if it a good piece of steak, spaghetti or fried chicken.

Who said I love you first? He did

Who is taller? Casey, he isn't very tall, so he is lucky that I am short!

Who is smarter? I enjoy learning more then he does...that is a hard question!

Whose temper is worse? haha...he would say me, but I say him!

Who does the laundry? I do

Who pays the bills? I do...I love it!

Who mows the lawn? Casey...I once tried to, but I couldn't start the lawn mower.

Who cooks dinner? Me...one of my favorite things to do!

Who asked whom out? He did, but after a lot of hints from me!

Who kissed whom first? He kissed me, but I definantly kissed back!

Who wears the pants in the family? I thought I did, but I am finally realizing that he does.

What do you love most about your husband? I love a lot of things about him, but right now, what I love the most about him is that he always lets me know that he loves me. Whether by words or by actions. I love that he wakes up at 4:45 in the morning so that he can put in a full day of work and be home so that he can watch Gavin so I can go to work. I love that he is a good dad to Gavin. I love that he makes me laugh. I love that he teases me.

Happy Birthday Casey!

No comments: