Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

I had a great Valentines Day! We had a fun day at school decorating cookies, passing out Valentines and doing some fun Valentines Day activities. Holidays are the BEST when you are a teacher, and surprisingly, the kids were actually pretty good, and not too wired!



For dinner, we were going to go out to eat, but the thought of waiting for a table along with everyone else, didn't seem too fun, so we made dinner at home. We made Eggs Bennedict with Hollandaise Sauce. Yum. Later we made some sugar cookies and watched a movie.



I love the two boys in my life, my husband and son. I don't know what life would be like without them. What I love about Casey is his patience with me. He always makes me laugh and he makes me special all the time. I realized last night that Valentines Day was really no different from any other day, because he really makes me feel important every day.


My little Valentine
Decorating cookies
Passing out the Valentines
ca Our Valentines gift, 10 coupons for each other. I can't wait to use the free dinner coupon
Chef Casey making the Hollandaise Sauce.
Yum!

Gavin helping me make cookies.
He kept trying to reach in the bowl. He got some dough when I was trying to take a picture and loved it!

No comments: