Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Bee's Game and Dinner

We went to the Bee's game yesterday...the Jr. Bee's Game. Damon has been having fun learning how to play baseball. Yesterday it was his last game, so we all went up to watch his game. It was also my Dad's birthday, so we went out to dinner after to Famous Dave's to celebrate.


We all pitched in and got my Dad an ipod. My dad walks to school everyday when it is cold and rides his bike when it is warm. He has done that for as many years that I can remember. When I was in Jr. High, I remember having to always run to catch up to him (I was a little slow). Not too long ago, he was given an MP3 player that he loved listening to when he would walk to school, but in the cold it doesn't work very well, and the battery doesn't last very long, so he was pretty excited about his ipod shuffle.

No comments: