Saturday, September 18, 2010

Trucks and Trains

Gavin's life revolves around trucks and trains...as you all know. We have been having construction at the end of our street. They took out a lot of homes, and are widening the street. This has been the most exciting thing for Gavin. Every day we take a bike ride to the end of the street to see what the trucks are up to.


I was so impressed with Gavin! He made this train track all by himself (minus the waterfall part). It's pretty creative!

Gavin got out ALL his trucks and cars and lined them up on the stairs. He insisted that they stay there until I came home from work. When I walked in the door, I heard him calling for me, "Mom! Come look!" He was so proud of what he had done.
p.s...no, Kyson didn't wet his pants, he had just spilled water down himself!

No comments: