Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas 2011 Success!

We had a wonderful Christmas! It is so much fun to see the boys get older each year and enjoy each Christmas tradition a little more. Gavin has been asking for an excavator since August and has been a very patient boy waiting until Christmas to get it. It was so fun to see his face light up when he saw it!


Kyson got Legos from Santa. He is our little builder and can sit and build for hours.


Gavin with his loot
Kyson with his treasures
The boys with their combined gifts

This has been Kyson's favorite gift. This was a last minute grab at the store a couple days before Christmas. He loves to "shoop" things, and so all day he would go from Casey and I and "shoop" us. He doesn't know how to cock it, so he would go to Casey and say "I shoop mom!" and make Casey cock the gun and then he'd go shoot me. And then he'd turn to me and say "I shoop dad!" and make me cock the gun so he could go shoot Dad.

1 comment:

Camille Spence said...

That is hilarious about Ky's gun!! HAHAHA, Logan and I are just cracking up!