Monday, July 23, 2007

Class of 2001

My High School Senior Year

1. Who was your best friend? Little Katherine Jolley

2. What sports did you play? haha! Me and sports? I was a music geek and play the violin. My parents tried, but sports wasn't my thing.

3. What kind of car did you drive? Nissan Sentra

4. It's Friday night, where were you? hanging out at someones house.

5. Were you a party animal? nope

6. Were you considered a flirt? I think it was after high school when that came out.

7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Choir and orchestra

8. Were you a nerd? Yeah...

9. Did you get suspended or expelled? Are you kidding?

10. Can you sing the fight song? I thought I could, but nothing is comung to mind!

11. Who were your favorite teachers? Hands down, Van Dyke

12. Where did you sit during lunch? In the cafeteria

13. What is your schools full name? Pleasant Grove High

14. School mascot? Vikings

15. Did you go to Prom? Yep...with my friend Brady .

16. If you could go back and do it over, would you? NEVER

17. What do you remember most about graduation? The all nighter party, that I fell asleep at...party animal

18. What was your favorite class to skip? it varied

19. Did you have a job your senior year? CopyTec

20. Where did you go most often for lunch? The cafeteria.

21. Have you gained weight since then? I'm actually less..thanks to breast feeding

22. What did you do after graduation? Went to Germany...I fiddled for Cloggers West

23. Did you go to your highschool reunion? no, it was on my 2nd year anniversary

Ok, now it's time to hear from all of you.

No comments: