Monday, September 10, 2007

Tagged again...

I got tagged from Skip...so here I go!

1.What is your occupation?
1st grade teacher (part time) and a mom (full time)...best 2 jobs ever!

2. Do you like banana sandwiches? I don't think I have ever had one

3. What are you listening to right now? The puppies "meowing" (that is what it sounds like)...Belle is being neglectful and isn't tending to them.

4. What was the last thing you ate? Dark Chocolate Treasures

5. Do you wish on stars? no

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? tan, because that is the color of skin I want to be!

7. How is the weather right now? warm and sunny...perfect

8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Casey

9. Favorite T.V. shows? The Office...we got addicted this summer and can't wait for the new season to start!

10. Favorite T.V. commercial? I can't think of one that sticks out...sadly I think the Beer commercials are the funniest.

11. Favorite drink? Root Beer

12. Favorite sport to watch? Jazz Basketball, BYU Football

13. Have you ever dyed your hair? never have

14. Do you wear contacts or glasses? none...I use to be a glasses wearer, ever since I was 1, but after a surgery in 9th grade...no more!

15. Pets? 5 dogs (okay 3 are puppies, and we are selling them soon) and 1 cat

16. Favorite month? June

17. Favorite food? Spaghetti

18. What was the last movie you watched? Harry Potter and the Sorciers Stone...we watch Harry Potter to help us go to sleep at night.

19. Favorite day of the year? Christmas

20. What do you do to vent anger? Tell my sister

21. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbies, Paper Dolls, Trolls

22. Fall or Spring? Spring

23. Hugs or kisses? HUGS

24. Cherry or Blueberry? Cherry

25. What is on the floor of your closet? Shelves with shoes on them

26. Who is the friend you have had the longest? My best friend is my sister Autumn, and I have known her for a quite a long time!

27. What did you do last night? read with Casey

28. What are you afraid of? Losing someone close to me

29. What bugs you? People who are dishonest

30. How many states have you visited? about 10

31. Favorite car? I really love our Nissan Maxima

32. Number of keys on your key ring? 5

33. How many years at your current job? 1 year

34. Favorite day of the week? Saturday and Sunday

35. How many states have you lived in? Utah

I'm tagging: Kenna, Allison Scott, Allison Box, Ashleigh, Stacey, AnnDee

No comments: