Saturday, January 19, 2008

6 things you might not know about me...

I was tagged from Emily and here are the rules:

The RULES:

1. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.

2. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names.

So here it goes I hope you don't get bored.


1. I was born with crossed eyes and had to wear glasses at the age of 2. After 3 surgeries, I am now glasses-free and have perfect eye sight!

2. I enjoy movies, but I am famous for falling asleep while watching them. I have even fallen asleep while at the theaters waching "Shrek 2" and "Lord of the Rings". Both great movies, I just was tired...I guess!



3. I have played violin for many years, and have performed in Carnegie Hall, Abrovenal Hall, and the Tabernacle. I mostly do classical music, but a few years ago, I joined a bluegrass group doing fiddling and traveled to Germany performing with them. (Don't you love my lovely costume!)



4. I am proud to say I weigh the same as I did in Jr. High, thanks to breastfeeding.



5. I played dolls and barbies with my friend Laura when I was in Jr. High...(that is way too old to be playing dolls and barbies).



6. I am allergic to metal. I had my ACL replaced, and they use a screw to hold it in place. I had a reaction to it and had to go back into surgery to get it taken out.


The 6 people I tag (this means you better do it!) are:
Ashley Becar
Allison Box
Ashleigh Belliston
AnnDee Jensen
Skipper Coates
Stacy Taylor

No comments: