Friday, August 08, 2008

Steamboat Springs Trip

Gavin and I headed out to Steamboat Springs, CO with my family and left poor Casey home to work. We had an enjoyable time doing some fun things. We stayed in a nice condo with 2 jetted tubs. One of the tubs was huge and the kids loved playing in the "pool". We spent every day at the hot springs. Gavin loved the warm water, as did I. Steamboat Springs is like Park City, where skiing is a big thing. A lot of Olympic athletes come to train in Steamboat, and we even went to see the ski jumpers practice, but found out when we got there that they were out of town training in Park City. That would have been fun to see...oh well. We went on the chairlifts up one of the mountains, and that was beautiful. I was a little nervous about having Gavin ride on the lift, but he sat really good and enjoyed the ride.






1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

What a fun trip! I would love to go there someday! I was wondering where you have been!