Monday, March 05, 2012

One Month Baby Girl!

Our little Adalyn is actually 5 weeks old, but we just went in for her one month check up and she is looking great! We are a little nervous she inherited my cross eyes, but the doctor said she is looking okay...for now...hopefully that continues! She weighs 8 lbs 1 oz, (10%) and is 21 inches tall (15%). She has just started smiling too and we are seeing her cute little personality come out!

Here is her big smile!
I took way too many pictures of her...but I start work this week and so I need plenty I can look at when I am away from her!








3 comments:

Kristine said...

Oh my, she is gorgeous!

Ashleigh said...

I can't believe how different she looks compared to her brothers. She is so cute! I love all the dark hair! She's a mini-Brynn!

Kat and Steve said...

Oh man, she is too cute. I can't believe she's hung on to all that pretty dark hair! Lucky girl. Both my kids lost ALL their hair at 2 weeks.