Monday, April 09, 2012

Adalyn at 2 months

We have made it past the tough first 2 months! Adalyn was a little cuddler and did not like to sleep in her own bed. I tried to lay her down in her crib and she would cry and cry. Finally, at her 2 month check up I asked the doctor if I could lay her on her tummy to sleep, and he said "unofficially" I could, so I did and now I have so much more freedom! She sleeps in her crib for naps and has slept much longer at night! Last night we got 8 hours!

She is a pretty serious child, but I have finally been able to get a lot of smiles from her and she even talks to me. She is so much fun!

At her 2 month check-up she weighed 9lbs 4 oz and is 22 inches long. She is my smallest baby. I was surprised by that, because she seems pretty chubby to me. She even has these little rolls on her legs! She is growing up so fast, I wish it would slow down a little bit.


2 comments:

Allison Box said...

So fun! She is a cutie and I still need to see her in person. I put my babies on their tummies to sleep and they always do so much better...if that makes you feel any better cause I know it isn't suggested.

Kat and Steve said...

She is so sweet. I love her hair! Those newborn days are so special, but it's really nice to be out of them and have a little normalcy in life! Love this age.