Monday, April 14, 2014

4 months!

This little man is 4 months old!  I can't believe he is already that old!  He is such a GOOD baby. I feel very spoiled.  He doesn't cry much and is a very calm and content baby.  We just had his 4 month check-up and here are his stats:

-Weighs 9lbs 4 oz.
-22 1/2 inches long
-Smiles and interacts with us
-Loves to lay on the floor and look at his black and white books and hanging toys
-We are working on strengthening his neck with tummy time, but it's still a little wobbly
-Tracks and follows lights and pictures with his eyes
-I can always get a smile when I'm walking down the stairs with him
-Nurses and takes a bottle really good
-Still on oxygen at nights for pulmonary hypertension
-Doesn't nap real great, I have to hold him while he's sleeping or put him in his swing, or else he wakes up!
-I can't complain about his napping problems because he gives me 10-12 hours of sleep every night!

No comments: