Sunday, November 02, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! We had a fun and busy day. Gavin was a cute little pumpkin and I was Peter Pan, and Casey was lucky he didn't have to dress up! We basically just visited friends and family. Gavin really liked getting candy, and running to the door when trick-or -treaters came to help give out candy. After trick-or-treating, we went to Kristine and Andrew's for a little Halloween Party. It was a great day! Happy Halloween!A pregnant Peter Pan, you don't see that everyday!
My cute class
I left my camera at Kristine and Andrew's, and so when I got it back, these were the pictures I found on it...thanks guys.
Mat
JD
DrewKristine

4 comments:

Autumn and Doug Smith said...

Lol, Love the pictures they left for you at Drew and Kristine's. So funny!

Kristine said...

Ha ha ha! I knew you'd love it!

Kat and Steve said...

You both look so cute!

Aubrie said...

How cute! Love the costumes!