Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Break

I have been having a nice Thanksgiving Break. On Wednesday we went to the Dinosaur Museum, and Gavin LOVED it. He would run from dinosaur to dinosaur. We had a nice Thanksgiving at my parent's house this year. It was just us, Autumn and Doug and Logan and Camille, so not a big crowd. Today I did wake up and went out Christmas shopping. I got quite a few gifts and was in the Christmas mood, so I came home and set up the Christmas stuff and wrapped presants. Casey and I then went on a date to see "Four Christmases", which was very funny. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! Uncle Logan was hiding in the cave scaring Gavin. He thought that was so funny.

Making a mess in the sand.


Dusting for fossles

I had to take this picture of Gavin and Braxton on Thanksgiving. They were playing so good.
Christmas...here we come! Gavin was so helpful setting up the tree. He was so funny and would help straighten the branches. He loves looking and touching the "balls" (ornaments) and the lights.

No comments: