Friday, August 10, 2012

6 month old Addie!

 Our sweet little Adalyn is 6 months old!  I am so amazed she is that old already!  She is such a sweet little baby and I love seeing how in love her brothers are with her.  She loves them too.  Gavin can make her laugh the hardest I have ever heard her laugh.

At 6 months Adalyn can:
-Sit up (finally!)
-Roll all over
-Eat rice cereal and loves it
-Sounds like a bird squawking when she is sad
-Sounds like a cat purring when she is happy
-Puts everything in her mouth
-Sleeps about 8 hours a night
-Takes 3 naps a day, about 1-2 hours long
-Loves to snuggle on my shoulder to fall asleep
-12 lbs 15 oz
-25.7 inches long

We love our sweet Adalyn!


2 comments:

Camille Spence said...

She is SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I think this is one of my favorite pictures of her so far!

Hawk Family said...

Brynn, those eyes are going to get her in trouble she is so precious!! You two have such a cute little famiy!!