Saturday, December 08, 2007

Let it snow!

I can't believe how much snow we got today, and it still is coming down strong! Gavin really likes the snow. He got all excited when I sat him down in it.

We had a few Christmas parties this week. It was a great way to start off the month of December and get into the Christmas spirit. On Tuesday we had my work Christmas party. I was in charge of putting the party together, so it was a little crazy getting everything ready for it, but it turned out really nice. We had the dinner at a nice place, and had wonderful food from BYU catering. Yesterday we had our ward Christmas party where Santa came. Gavin was very tired and fussy, so no pictures with Santa. Then today, we had a Christmas party with Casey's family. We have a lot more Christmas parties to come that I am really looking forward to! Sticking out his tongue to catch the snow.


No comments: