Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

We had a very nice Christmas. It was nice to be able to spend time with both of our families. We were able to talk to Logan, and that felt so good to hear his voice. I miss that boy! Only 6 more months! Gavin got some fun gifts, and Casey and I also got some great things.

Even though Christmas is a fun and enjoyable day, I can't forget about its true meaning. To celebrate the birth of my Savior. I am grateful for all he did, and for the blessings I receive because of him. I have a wonderful husband who treats me so good and makes me happy, a son who is as cute as can be, a home to keep us warm, jobs that support us, family who loves us, friends who care for us and much much more!

Merry Christmas!

Gavin did enjoy the wrapping paper...
His way of opening the presents.
He loved his toy truck from Grandpa and Grandma Losee
He loves his music table he got from Papa Bill and Grandma Deana



No comments: